The stand-up pack is particularly original and practical. As its name suggests, its large, flat bottom allows it to stand up unsupported. Suitable for storing a number of different product categories, it is becoming more and more popular on the market as an alternative to the rigid bottle, and as a container for refills.
- Spout/dispenser and cap, custom designed in a variety of shapes and incorporated in a number of positions on the package;;
- Zipper for easy resealing;
- Easy-open with laser pre-cutting for convenient opening with no need to use a hazardous blade;
- Perforation, such as the eurohole for hanging up the package or a carry handle for easy handling and transport;
- A combination of the above.
The smallest size of stand-up pack is 75×100 mm; it can be supplied with a volume of up to 5 litres.